I've been working on taking pictures of things besides my dog (not really), and maybe even pulling out the real camera more (even though I immediately take a picture of my dog). Here is my feeble attempt from the last month or so, from my phone. And ok, two out of these five photos still include Odin, but that's something I think. I'm getting better.
- My two partners in crime this summer. Even though he pees in the house still sometimes and she yells at me in her sleep, I love them both so much it's annoying.
- Beauties. Damir's not here to eat all of these so I've taken to dumping all of my extra eggs on coworkers. We discuss things like the inherent antimicrobial properties and reference papers arguing that you don't actually need to refrigerate eggs. Nerds. I love it.
- Celebrated Father's day with a big meal on the porch. I had seconds and thirds of everything.
- New hammock in the yard. Odin digs it.
- Yep — can't complain. I do enjoy that view. Wondering how much longer I'll be looking at it for...
K. Good night.